One of my best Experiences!! I already visited Madrid twice in both summer & winter and trust me I would do it over and over again!
Little secret: I even decided to learn Spanish after visiting this Capital and falling in love with its vibes, its food and ambiance. Madrid has it all for you to go enjoy there a quick weekend getaway or a small trip in beautiful Spain.
This Capital has one of the greatest vibes! Madrid is always full of Life!
Unlike other Capitals in Europe, Madrid calls you for those great vibes the sense of its great weather, delicious food and perfect nightlife.
Now, Since I’ve been to Madrid twice, I decided to combine both experiences in one. Also I was guided the second time by a local! So I included some amazing places I’ve been to Thanks to my local friend!:D
So here it is for you the best itinerary I come out with:
Your 3 days Itinerary in Madrid. The Vibrant Capital of Spain!
The itinerary is made in a way to include both major touristic landmarks and cool nightlife areas.
And HEY I guess you already know it by now! Don’t hesitate to ask me for help in customizing your itinerary:D
Tip: Its always a great Idea to visit Madrid! But to really enjoy Madrid in the Sun, try to visit it during spring or summer season.
- Start your day at The Royal Palace & its Royal Gardens.
- Visit the unique Egyptian Temple Debod
- Have lunch the Spanish way in the Mercado de San Miguel
- Head to Plaza Mayor & have some afternoon Beers
- Start your evening by watching a flamingo show
- Head to Santa Ana plaza for Tapas, drinks & Party
- Start your day in la Puerta del Sol plaza
- Get to la plaza de Cibeles & la puerta de Alcala
- Visit el Parque del Retiro & if you wish el Prado Museum.
- Head to Salamanca area famous for its shopping and fancy residential area. Have dinner there!
- Get to Platea Madrid for an entertaining night
- Don’t hesitate to go clubbing afterwards!
- Head to the Gran via shopping street
- Have a delicious brunch in Zenith Brunch & Cocktails
- Visit the Real Madrid Stadium & Museum!
- Check out el Corte Ingles Seguros Mall and go up to its Rooftop to eat while having beautiful views over the city.
- Check out Cava Baja street for drinks & Tapas.
Here are some related articles for you😉